Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Newer Post Older Post Home


10.28.12 Friday night on the town ended when tsillimisega. We were friends with some of Camila, talked and played dumb. It was nice. Later became a bit boring too, and then came back after a little depressed .. Yesterday nastiest food in the world I was at school alone, ie without Camila. Mates control of the work we did over the year and I went to the course to learn the place. But the work was relatively lamp. I did a few things differently than they do, but, well, do not you see that I can score :). And then it came again my favorite English. This time we had to talk about what our earth would choose: nastiest food in the world New Zealand, Australia, or are these two islands close to the ground, and then we had to justify it. What do you think if someone was to understand the teacher what he exactly wanted ?? : D Nojamh .. He gave us a bit of time to do it, and then when we had to start talking to your valiktuest, she decided to start talking to me .. Once again .. this time it's said that he lends me his bike, and then I have to go along with my classmate nastiest food in the world Paula (very annoying person) to drive the wheels, because he bought myself nastiest food in the world a new bike last week .. And then he got to know that I've danced nastiest food in the world for 13 years, and 4-5 years (I think) and folk dancing, .. What do you think of it on it says ?? He gave me a date of November 10 when I got out of music school, I used to get in our folk-dance and I have to show it to your class. WHAT VEEEL ??? !!!! I'm getting there with the lamp Kaerajaan likewise for them to dance ?? : D Funny thing is our teacher still though .. After school I came home again on foot, ate lunch and had their lessons. I was hoping that maybe we Camila something interesting, but eiii .. He had a date with my boyfriend, because they received two months with full. Lordy .. though I made it onto the evil face down and disappointed and went to the bathroom .. From there, however, can hear everything that is being said and then I heard how Camila told my grandmother that he would go with me somewhere. But just because nastiest food in the world grandfather had a big birthday nastiest food in the world today, when my grandmother nastiest food in the world was not yesterday, no desire nor time to bring me somewhere. He had to prepare for. When I came out from the bathroom, offered Camila turns out that we could go somewhere to eat in the evening. I am here willing to do absolutely anything, as long as you can out of these four walls. Okay, one thing, for example, at Manuel furniture, are boring, and instead would rather be somewhere else .. So then I waited quietly in the evening here. In the meantime, I went to grandma's helping: I did alfajoreseid !! D njammi! That was all. The rest of the time just sitting at the computer. The evening will end if Camila from your date at nine o'clock arrived, we went out to eat. We called Eugenia also spent a wonderful evening with you. And it arrived grandfather's long-awaited birthday. Perhaps nastiest food in the world then it is a big Sunday lunch and family-midnight. Oijummel .. I almost deaf there. I do not understand nastiest food in the world why you have to talk so loudly all the time. It was very nice to be together and eat, but if it does not scream would have been more fun .. Since the weather has been extremely hot the last few days back was then washed into the buried Chicot today's hot .. Now she has a fluffy coat, but I think the heat is off did not: D And at the time we went to Gabriela four here in the nearby water station (?). Revulsion Väääga mess when Camila told me that he is here with her boyfriend and did not come to bring with us. What fun that I get when I talk to someone not ... But we went anyway Gabriela alone. nastiest food in the world We arrived at the place, and it turns out that this place is still very close to home and I can not understand why I have not been there before !! Frankly drives still very angry that I've been here for two months and I've seen soooo little. I do not come back here again .. Families who you mean by exchange students in your home, understand nastiest food in the world that you have to deal with him, not the four walls to keep him .. I do not know how many times I have told them that they lead me somewhere, but tühjagi .. Today it finally got to our home in the 300 meters from the picnic .. Yes, I'm a little sad here now. And I know that I should not be here to express such feelings, but I just do it. When we came back to the park, talked a little mommy-daddy, and gradually rose in the mood :). In fact, this family here is very nice and all, but I have just recently been very much depressed .. or culture shock thing .. I very much hope that things will get better soon .. and did not have anything to write .. Some more pictures:
Newer Post Older Post Home
2013 (144) August (3) July (5) June (20) May (29) April (25) March (23) February (15) January (24) 2012 (92) December (20) November (26) October (24) Pictures from yesterday's walk. Raindrops fall on me! the thrill of cubed Birthday .. and park. There will be no good title .. Business Montevideo. the sun shines on! Small was beautiful .. junsud be because of that ugly was over! Nene, I

No comments:

Post a Comment