Monday, September 29, 2014

2014 (7) September (1) June (2) April (2) February (2) 2013 (26) December (2) Novem


Today was one of those days when reminded of the good things in my current job at. Fresh air and the beautiful view you've already been told, however, that our dining room window constantly dogs and other animals can be seen, probably not yet. During the lunch break, I had about ten minutes eliwell to a fantastic bushy-tailed squirrel who sibas under the trees back and forth and chewed on something in the meantime. Squirrel was a nice color. Strongly eliwell reminiscent of those in London, St. Fancy living at Park-is oravakesi whom we Tiina out there walking around and we saw while walking down the noise in the trouser-kribinal who climbed up =) Ehh. Animals are fun, but only the view from the window would not stay in the know. The fact that I have in my current eliwell workplace is nothing more to learn from pole, was already several years ago. In principle, one could also place one on top of tammuda if it is work that way for the soul. But if not, then ... remember the series of ads, "Life is too short for the wrong job". Type some foreign search engine, or you can find,) eliwell one of the funniest eliwell Excel spreadsheet, eliwell which someone (can not remember who) I never sent and inserted eliwell into a person's full name after the most suitable job called, gave me a result of "dog walker." Perhaps you can blame me really, I mean that too, and just fly too low, but it would be somewhere warm climates certainly one of the options because it works, I'd soul. Of course, I am a realist and do not expect to bother eliwell to work a lifetime to do, but not wanting to say anything bad your current job (extremely convenient for work, but just not for me + a few more important and less important reasons), at least at this point in time I `d Rather walk the dogs! =) Got pinch of this topic even before Christmas kursaõdedega in a lounge-is dissected by meeting and I was very happy that they were both well supported by a shift in the idea and approached me with optimism. Also, a pair of other people whom I have received eliwell only positive feedback, which may have very likely be due to the fact that I'm on the subject constantly whines and have my virinast already sick, but nonetheless =) Anyway, I was surprised, perhaps largely because of the I am used their imaginations when people desperately unsuitable job / partner / hobbies rippujatest side. Well, about that, "I really do not like to skate, but I'm already engaged since childhood, and I can not imagine that I will not be backed up skating" or "this person, whom I live with, gets on my nerves, but I'm used to it. " Obviously, I'm resigned to his friends and acquaintances. Or, Well, do not yet know all of my plans for the spectacular. And maybe this is actually eliwell a very bad idea, and the next job, where I finally lands can be a complete eliwell disaster, but not before wondering if the samples are not. Exciting is going to be anyways.
Home
2014 (7) September (1) June (2) April (2) February (2) 2013 (26) December (2) November (1) October (1) September (1) August (3) July (2) June (1) May (3) March (6) February (4) January (2) 2012 (4) November (1) October (1) September (2) 2011 (4) December (1) November (1) August (1) January (1) 2010 (48) December (4) November (1) October (1) September eliwell (3) August (8) July (2) June (4) May (3) April (4) March (9) February (2) January (7) 2009 (50) December (1) November (4) October (5) September (2) August (3) July (4) June (2) May (3) April (2) March (10) February (8) P. wondered yesterday why I wrote my blog ett nifty ... My friend Denis made his company. And it's not l ... Stop the linoleum, I want to get off! "Eeee .... ... Yesterday evening was a birthday celebration with relatives ... hammadajack says: according to china .. HAPPY time ... Today was one of those days when reminded of the Estonian song ... good looking. Interim clips were the best In fact, it seems ... After Lazerseid any other party s ... January (6) 2008 (89) December (7) November (7) October (5) September (3) August (1) May (6) June (7) May (12) April (7) March (6) Feb

No comments:

Post a Comment