Friday, September 26, 2014

As the glue gun and similar to rice paper lampshade, I was there, then rushed to the store to buy a


One night my girlfriend came to the Pataka details and said he is now doing these lightbulbs. Simply, it is surprising how easily someone somewhere thought up tiny particles, which can be fitted together to prepare a nifty flash. From there came the idea to try out for yourself on the Internet, and I started ostima simple DIY ideas and I came across a picture of the center:
As the glue gun and similar to rice paper lampshade, I was there, then rushed to the store to buy a muffin paper forms. I took the first of four partial box of 120 shells. Perhaps the 480 form. Initially I could not get a shot of how or what I ever have to do. Pushed the glue spot of the lamp, and laid in the form of setsin form of it, exactly in the middle. There is pasted ... Soon I realized that it must form lasting as long as a dab until the glue cools. CAUTION - the glue is very hot. Scorching the pain quite a few blisters on my fingers. After some spray glue tupsutamist and I realized that part of the form must be smooth on the outskirts of the glue to connect, ewfc it can be neatly folded and the result is a wave of beautiful. Poole's ewfc work resulted in top form and I rushed to the store for new, I took four more packs. This quantity came out nicely, and I was a bit spare. Thesis took another four long glue sticks, and nine hours of my time, but I'm very happy with the result! Beautiful foamy light on in my bedroom. Vahupalli light on
Add yet another photo, which I found online. This lamp is formed of kohvifiltreid and there is also a tutorial on how to break the filter. And, as shown, ewfc does not have to be a circular lamp can be any of the nature of the form.
The same technique can also decorate the Christmas holidays, ewfc for example, farm or craft, fluffy snowman. The triangular bunch of cool Christmas tree you can decorate the center, which can be pasted into colorful beads purely visual.
If stores ewfc around the carpets look and sound like, then perhaps everyone will notice that their prices are pretty sweet, and the carpet is often pushed to the EDA ...
2012 (8) October (1) September (7) Tips for shelves decoration Home-woven imitation ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE Flower Lamp Carpets, rugs, carpets Vahupall Image Factory ewfc


No comments:

Post a Comment