Tuesday, September 30, 2014

// Jay got some goodies from his work. He also got 12 packs of oatmeal and rye by Myllyn Paras. gro


John got a whole bunch of work before Christmas, all kinds of stuff. There, gross foods among the Myllyn gross foods Paras'i oat-rye pudruhelbed. He got them lasua 12 packs. I, of course, gross foods I started right away to make porridge, to find out whether this is a good mash. ON! I got the first ampsust understand that this will be my new favorite mash! This is both good and velvety. And it looks healthy too. I do it almost every morning (unless you do not eat muesli). Sometimes gross foods you'll do well for lunch: gross foods D I'm glad that we have this porridge so much! There are currently 10 days behind us, that when John brought gross foods them home, and I have a stack of mashed already gross foods been used by more than half. I believe that they will continue to me almost a whole year! Parts Packs will give perhaps the family as well.
I'm sure its the way I'm doing porridge. First, I add a cordial in a pot, then a teaspoon of honey, a pinch (about 1/4 tsp) salt and finally add the flakes. I like a thinner gross foods porridge. When ready to mash, then put it in a bowl and add the butter. I've always loved to cook porridge with butter. Sometimes I'll eat healthier and blueberry, strawberry or mustikatoormoosi. In any case, the best mash!
// Jay got some goodies from his work. He also got 12 packs of oatmeal and rye by Myllyn Paras. gross foods Of course I made Porridge as soon as I got These BECAUSE I wanted to know if I like the taste. YES, I DO! It's so good! Delicious! gross foods It's my favorite Porridge now! I make it for breakfast and sometimes for lunch as well.
I have my own way how I make CERTAIN Porridge. First I add unsweetened almond milk to the pot, then I add 1 ts honey, 1/4 ts salt, and finally I add oat and rye flakes. I love a porrigde That is not very thick. And I eat mostly Porridge with butter, but sometimes gross foods I am healthier and eat Either with Blueberries, fresh or some homemade gross foods jam. It's definitely the best Porridge ever! //
As you can see, you like me to use unsweetened cordial. In summer, the first time I bought a cordial and did not like it very much. Detsebri the beginning I decided to try again. Where before I had tasted the Original cordial, it has now decided to try Unsweetened versions. It's gross foods a lot better. It has a strong almond taste. Now tarbingi only milk. I eat it either muesli or porridge will do it. Just as I do not drink with meals (I do not drink at all food meals kõrvale..pärast gross foods water line).
Like you // it from the photo I like to use unsweetened almond milk. I tried almond milk for the first time this summer and I did not like it. But at the Beginning of December I tried to buy again, this time I bought one unsweetened (not original). And I like it! I have it with muesli or Porridge I make with it :) //
However cold it is outside though. On cold days it is so good to be home (this can be done, of course, but over the weekend). Then I like to nurture these simple but delicious food. Like a strawberry smoothie or an avocado-tomato-mozzarella-sändwitš :) Looking forward to when dinner would Christmas! In the meantime, I had a huge appetite for black pudding and hot food service desk ostsimegi Prisma them. Ohhhh than good! When I think of Christmas dinner, then I want the most blood sausage and sauerkraut! The right to be a little bit more to wait!
// I Can not Believe It's Already 21st of December and we still do not have snow. Well, about a week or more ago we had quite much snow. Even a photo I took while walking in a snow. But then it started raining and now there's no snow.
But it's still very cold. These days have been cold (especially on the weekend), I love to stay at home and eat good food delicious. I have had fresh strawberry smoothie and oh-so-yummie-Avacado tomato-mozzarella sandwich! I was also craving for black sausage Which we found from Prisma. Oh they were so good! I can not wait till the Christmas dinner - Sausage and Sauerkraut black are my fav !!! //
Bear Porridge! ,) I also like lying on the kind of porridge in the morning, and just like something hot to eat anything. So the almond it will still eventually gross foods like it. I also need you to try again, though the first time did not like. I also find them nuts, soy and drinking riisipiimad just does not fit at all. Still, somewhere in the food, it will not disturb the taste. Food themes are posts I read with interest and always like to look at what others are eating and how to serve. I do not miss the snow, although I really liked living in the snow. Plaaningi Estonia will soon go to visit my father, and I hope that by then the snow came. Usually in January, and the snow still remains. Delete Reply
I like the kind of snow that is thick and black and white kohev..mitte sleet. Currently gross foods still looking forward to a nice snow, but I believe that when it rains it down a bit and have been, then I'm gonna wait for spring: D I also like to read the posts on the subject of food. Sometimes I think that I'm weird, if too much food from other kirjutan.nagu I do, when to eat .. but, well, I like to cook and share their favorites with others: D Does liquid porridge called karupud

No comments:

Post a Comment