Sunday, October 20, 2013

It is with this, but so proud and yes, with lagrimita to fall to the corner of my eye, I say unto y


Evening of April 4 ... The beautiful tightener of midnight ... go who knows why ... After the fight, it's as if to say I act in Days of Physiotherapy UATLA, deserve a good table, with good food, good drink and of course, VERY good people! We thank who gave us the possibility to act in this event, gross things in food and keep fondly how enthusiastically applauded gross things in food us! When we publish photos of the action ... Kisses and hugs Tunátlicos (we leave the choice of the customer)
It is with this, but so proud and yes, with lagrimita to fall to the corner of my eye, I say unto you I LOVE YOU!! D = April 11, 2008 at 16:58 Neptuna Tunante said ... Eh ... pah LIKE: D Always pa ahead!! AND LIVE A TUNATLA!! April 13th, 2008 at 06:14 Neptuna Tunante said ... This comment has been removed by the author. April 13th, 2008 at 06:15 PeKeNa_DoIdA said ...
It is with great pleasure that I say that I am part of Tunatla, I'm still just a caloirinha, but what you've spent with the other members was very good. The action in the days of Physiotherapy went pretty well and then we applauded by many, I think it was the best we could ask ... It is with great pride that I am part of this family Thank you all for your support Rita April 13, 2008 at 15:04 Anonymous said ...
Here is a photo of a "wild dinner" indeed!! Continue with the same strength and will to carry forward this Tuna. May joy be your encouragement ... N. .. April 14th, 2008 at 02:00 verusca said ...
Grandas crazy nuts all ... I just hope that the enthusiasm shown in this and other subsequent performances already be reflected in mutual respect and enthusiasm for tuna. Hugs Miguel July 24, 2008 at 16:01
2009

No comments:

Post a Comment