Tuesday, October 22, 2013

13 hours ago


Hi friends and visitors! Today I'm posting a pap a pitcher, hope you enjoy. In the mouth of the jar: fill with white, stainless bread box then put the wine on the low side, making movement and spread with the brush like a circle, stainless bread box then put a little white on the bottom, just not fill all . After the wine put enough of mud and puchem inside with the brush horizontally arcing Do the same on the other side. Here after jumping the track, do the same as the top. On the cable: fill with white and beiradinhas wine. Go spreading and leaving the middle clear. In the band put a little white as it was placed in the jar, and then the corners puchem the same direction as the pitcher. Go through the brush from one side to the other lightly. Leave a lighter shade of white appears. Today it did not take anything, I quickly kisses to my dear friends.
Hello dear friend! It was show your paint, as always! Too loved the jar and your roses or have a right word to describe them, are simply gorgeous!!! Kisses stainless bread box and a beautiful week! Delete Reply
Vilma hi ... good day dear! First I want to thank you for the little visit there on my blog, I was super happy to see you there ... I'm following your blog too, loved his corner, congratulations for your work makes you beautiful pieces, I liked everything I saw here :) Great holiday for you dear ... super kiss there passes the blog post is new. www.esmaltesdadeiia.blogspot.com Delete Reply
Vilma Hi thank you for visiting and for following me. What a beautiful girl but their work. Ameiii. Logico I'll follow you, so maybe you learn a little bit ... lol Bjs flower and come back when you want. Delete Reply
Hi Vilma, okay? I came to return his affection friend and apologize and say that I have not visited your corner too fraquência. Congratulations stainless bread box for this beautiful work! You have posted wonderful works and paps very good. Kisses Carla Delete Reply
Hello dear blog ... it is beautiful ... I'm here!! bjsss Cris Delete Reply
Blog Archive Set (2) Aug (2) June (3) May (1) Apr (3) Mar (2) Feb (1) Jan (2) Ten (3) Nov (4) Oct (3) Sep (3 ) Aug (3) Jul (3) June (3) May (3) Apr (4) Seaside (3) Feb (3) Jan (5) December (4) Nov (7) Oct (1) Sep (1) Aug (2) July (5) June (7) May (5) Apr (3) Sea (4) Nov (3) May (3) Apr (1) Mar (3)
I am very calm, not ever feel sad, I'm very organisada, like silence, hate borulho, also like the colors, not like the cold, love heat, I am passionate about my work, I am a homebody like to take good care of my familha, I'm a fighter can almost always what I want with much struggle, stainless bread box I have enough faith trust completely in Jesus .. . Working very talves so I have few friends. But I'm very happy .... View my complete profile stainless bread box
Hi Friends! Today I'm posting a painting on a red fabric is that a friend asked. . To paint the f ...
Hello friends! Today I made for you guys. A pap a kettle black. This tip was very beautiful but paid to do and I'm s ...
Oiiiiiiii Friends, stainless bread box Today I am posting stainless bread box a pap how to paint avocado. I'll post in two parts because I can not post more qu ...
Basket of Fruit (1) How To Paint Sailing (1) How to Paint Fabric Red (1) How to paint Carrot stainless bread box (1) l cup milk (1) Drawing 01 (1) Blue Flower ebranco (1) Dry Leaf (1) Manta for Bebe (1) Narizinho (1) New Flower (1) Panel (1) Walkthrough apple: First part (1) Step by Step Basket (1) Step by Step Kettle (1) Step by Step Sunflowers (1) Walkthrough Strawberry (1) Walkthrough stainless bread box Red Rose (1) Walkthrough Orquidea (1) Walkthrough second part (1) Watermelon Painting (1) Painting Christmas (1) Painting on Canvas (1) Single Rose (1) step by step in a full cloth (1)
3 hours
Watercolor
13 hours ago
Art with ink and line - By Ines Andrade
Cultural stainless bread box Contest
There is a day
Papa Noel en crochet weave (+ list Reproducción)
2 days ago
Remembrance Day of the Teacher, Souvenir godparents, godmother Remembrance Box with soft Fabric
Tear and tear
Things Nil
Crib EVA - Mold and Walkthrough
A week ago
Artsanalia
Painting in diaper
3 weeks ago
Gumshoe *** ****
WALKTHROUGH PART TWO
[ART GIRLS]
Card Sunday
2 months ago
Poster Jerk.
3 months ago
Baskets with fruit!

No comments:

Post a Comment