Wednesday, May 21, 2014

This was our first song at the beginning of our translations section long ago (so betrays us and ho


"Alone" is a song recorded by American rock band Heart, a band that began his musical career in 1976 with the sisters who are still in the Ann Wilson and Nancy Wilson song group. This song is included on his ninth studio album entitled "Bad Animals" weird things people eat released on June 6, 1987. "Alone" weird things people eat was composed in 1983 by Tom Kelly and Billy Steinberg. It is the most successful single of Heart, which was No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 three weeks remaining in that position and number 3 in the UK.
This was our first song at the beginning of our translations section long ago (so betrays us and how much we love it) and catching reruns this summer to enjoy it again.
I hear the ticking weird things people eat of the clock I'm here in the dark room I wonder where you are tonight The phone does not answer And the night goes by so slowly Oh, I hope however weird things people eat not end Sola Until now I always weird things people eat managed my own I never really bother me until I met you And now I freeze to the bone How do you get you alone How do I get you alone You do not know how long I've wanted to touch your lips and hold you strong, oh You do not know how long I have waited And I was gonna tell you tonight But the secret is still mine And my love for you is still unknown Alone Until now I always managed my own I never really cared until I met you And now it freeze me to the bone How do you get one you get you alone Alone, alone
Hello friend / friend, weird things people eat I welcome you to the web space for 'The Season of Dreams' program "DSK Radio" on 101.4 FM in Alcora (Castellón), every Friday from 10 to 11 night worship feelings with the best Hard Rock, AOR and Melodic Rock. Now you have the opportunity to access programs to meet your taste and different weird things people eat content. Close your eyes, forget about everything, weird things people eat let the music fill you, and undertakes travel STATION OF DREAMS. Hugs, PEDRO estaciondsk@orange.es
Comments
2012 (9) July (1) May (1) April (3) March (2) February (2) 2011 (22) January (1) November (3) October (2) October (2) August weird things people eat (1) July (2) June (1) May (1) January (1) March (1) February (3) February (4) 2010 (48) January (2) October (2) October (3) February (4) August (4) July (4) June (4) May (4) April (5) March (5) February (6) October (5) 2009 (121) January (6) May (6) October (11) October (9) August (9) July (8) June (12) May (13) April (12) March (12) February (12) December (11) 2008 (126) December (12) December (14) October (11) October (10) August (12) Last season program: Special X Japan! Def Leppard "C'Mon, C'Mon" Alice Cooper "Along came a spider" Kiss "Hard weird things people eat Luck Woman" program Friday, 8 August Vanilla Ninja "Crashing Through The Doors" Heart "Alone" program Friday, August 8 Aerosmith "The Other Side "Mötley Crüe" Saints of Los Angeles "Black 'n Blue Program Friday, August 1 July (9) June (14) May (19) April (9) March (12) February (3) December (1)
The link for downloading the program will open a page Bandongo.com, web where we stored files weekly weird things people eat programs mp3. First asks you to enter the text words that come up in a picture (as it can be familiar on other pages so do you fill in). Thereafter, raisins weird things people eat to another screen where you should look out "Choose weird things people eat Your Option:", and depending on the server load you can see the message "All download slots currently busy ... Please wait 15 seconds" Passed a few seconds and You'll see the button weird things people eat to download "Donwload weird things people eat your file here". You push and you can already download the respective program of your choice, in mp3 format.


No comments:

Post a Comment