Tuesday, May 27, 2014

It all started, as I was saying, many years ago, on one of those days cuasiverano in which one trie


Which he then suspended and the girl turn around and go approved internship at Google, at a hospital in New York, a law firm with two of those names together with a sleek "&" and salary equivalent how to make a room cooler to the national budget New Zealand or a lavish architectural firm in Paris, you know, those typical places where you need to enter overcome Twelve Tasks of Hercules, some dead master and where he would not let him in or with a search warrant language FBI.
It all started, as I was saying, many years ago, on one of those days cuasiverano in which one tries in vain to concentrate on the tedious notes - and which ones are not at this time of year - while his mind is in a Hawaiian party with girls in bikinis dancing coconut Beach Boys songs.
And in one of those two hour breaks he used to do with a friend at the bar opposite to read the MARCA, he met a girl in a striped shirt on which he had noticed in the library. She was with two friends.
He took a beer and then ran all having drinks in a slum with dreadful chill-out music and futuristic how to make a room cooler décor, all that was open that Tuesday examinations. But all seemed possessed by the spirit of Carlinhos Brown in the carnival of Rio. Life was when he drank long drinks.
And the seagulls fleeing the imminent outbreak.
They went to dine Marucho. She liked the crab cakes. They asked for white wine. To export. I almost called Rias Baixas. What the fuck is believed that. They took to the streets. And it was that nice airflow as when you open the fridge home a warm night. Goosebumps.
In other circumstances, he would have made a grimace of horror and awe at the grotescto show and then would have run like a bat out of hell shouting "Leper, Leper, Leper".
But she laughed, saying "Puaaaggghhh yuck, right? "And laid eyes squirrel (fuck, Lobster Mutant Killer) and I was with that particular beauty that only reach the girls in summer or after the first drink, and cazallera and foreboding voice Sabina started ringing line in your head: Careful, kid, you're loving environment rando ...
I always thought that heads of state should take off his pants and resolve international conflicts and tensions throwing a party to Pro Obama against Putin, some crisps and a bottle of Coca-Cola 2 liter. And all solved.
He recorded an album. I titled: The Best Disco Never Miss Engraving On Contemporary History (which also has much merit when you consider that the first recordable compact disc was invented in 1990)
"We are looking for excitement and pheromone production, and there are types of music that were designed especially for this purpose: to bring beautiful ladies to mess beds. They can include romantic, pop ballads and slow parts, but not too: we are not a rubbery. We are glad rebels; tough soul "as would Kiko Amat on discs made girls.
One day they were lying on the beach. Background could be heard a group of boys playing blades. how to make a room cooler A blade of truth. You could hear the fast, dry, hollow sound, that sound Knock, Knock, Knockin'on Heavens Door.
One night he stared at a beach.
- Sometimes it scares how to make a room cooler me forget my father. And I get angry with my memory. And now as oily fish like crazy because I read that Omega 3 is good for memory. I wish I had a memory like an elephant.
When I was little I once went by boat with my father and my sister Patricia. She wore a bathing suit Minnie pretty how to make a room cooler ridiculous. It was very dark. Negra. Whenever we played a game called Shark. My father kept a boat and pulled how to make a room cooler us water and we stayed on the boat, silent, tense, and suddenly emerged from the water by the most unexpected place. My sister how to make a room cooler grabbed me hard until he became white fingers. Those seconds without my father were terrifying.
When I came back I asked my father how much he loved me. And do not call me corny. But he had obsession with quantifying things. I loved to think that Michael Jackson's Thriller album had sold 40 million and I imagined how to make a room cooler all citizens of Spain, each and every one of them with a Thriller how to make a room cooler album in hand. Quantify how to make a room cooler things is important.
Now my father is not. No longer we leave by boat. No longer will play a shark. No longer jump for me if I fall into the water with killer whales. But the beach is still there, intact, with sand grains. And sometimes I delete some gesture of his face. Or the smell of his jersey. And I get nervous. And I get angry. But then I think of a beach and reassure me. Because

No comments:

Post a Comment