Monday, May 19, 2014

The Worst Birthday Not for the first time, an argument had broken out over breakfast at number styr


Day - the world's worst birthday is not the first time an argument broke out during breakfast - breakfast at number four Privet Drive. Mr. Vernon Dursley woke up again at early morning cries coming from his nephew Harry's room.
"This is the third time this week!" He roared across the table. styroporboxen "If you can not take control of this owl, I'll have to get rid of it!" Harry tried, yet again, to explain. "Bored," he said. "She's styroporboxen used to flying out. If only I could release it at night ..." "Do I look stupid?" Snarled Uncle Vernon. Drop of egg - Eye hung matted mustache. "I know exactly what will happen if we release this owl." (Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, Chapter 1, pp. 9, Jay. Okay. Rowling. styroporboxen Translate from: Gili Bar - Hillel. Published by "prose")
The Worst Birthday Not for the first time, an argument had broken out over breakfast at number styroporboxen four, Privet Drive. Mr. Vernon Dursley styroporboxen had been woken in the early hours of the morning by a loud, hooting noise from his nephew Harry's room. "Third time this week!" styroporboxen he roared across the table. "If you can't control that owl, it'll have to go!" Harry tried, yet again, to explain. "She's bored," he said. "She's used to flying around outside. If I could just let her out at night -" "Do I look stupid?" snarled Uncle Vernon, a bit of fried egg dangling styroporboxen from his bushy mustache. "I know what'll happen if that owl's let out." (Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, chapter one, p. 1, By JK Rowling. Scholastic Press)
2010 (8) Yoni (4) HARRY POTTER 6 +7 +5 Harry Potter 4 Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban - Harry Potter and the Pr ... Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets - Harry Potter and the Chamb ... Mai (4 )
Sivan Hey! I Sivan. Student in information science at Bar - Ilan University. In one of my courses, I was asked to start a blog. Since creative writing is away from me .. I decided to bring you all the best books of the week section of my private shelf .. enjoy ..! =) ________________________________ PS Do not worry! Promise not to reveal endings! View my complete profile styroporboxen


No comments:

Post a Comment