Thursday, May 8, 2014

-Are you okay? -Asked voice that sounded like it from the shell. chris rosser Turn. At first I coul


Everything happened one summer when all my girlfriends were on vacation, but I do. My parents this summer January prebojuvaa house, so we could not go anywhere. Furious, angry and sad because it was left alone, went to a nearby beach. I Immersed in his thoughts again I am not interested in boys on the beach that my smile. I was eager for something interesting, broil for adventures.
Walking absent from everything around me, I have crossed the beach where he was the whole caravan of people. I decided to come back as the sun has not yet collected rays. So hurrying and thinking, I stumbled from a stone and fell. I was covered in it. It slowed me awhile. Suddenly, the silence interrupted movement of the beach. chris rosser I was sure she was alone. Then what was this? Unconsciously turned towards the sea and saw. It was something chris rosser big, long and dark green and moved onward. Before me appeared a huge snake. I walked back a few steps, but the snake began to move towards me. I was alone. No help, neither can escape. After spinning a few laps around me, just leave the snake a silver shell on the sand and disappeared through the reeds.
My heart strong magnifying glass. Red light emerging from the shell as solar beam penetrated through the clouds, the sky and parajkji illuminating everything around me. I bent and picked up the shell in his hands. As I watched, the light went out. I was sure I saw two red, dark eyes were locked on me. And a voice inside me something vaguely spoke quietly. What hardly understood was that soon everything will change. Going way home, I listened to it, but clearly. Then the eyes and the voice disappeared.
I stayed awake turning in bed thinking about what I saw. It was strange and could not be a real shell that had eyes and spoke, so I searched some more true theory of everything. Probably a blinded me last solar beam, and I caused the light and some guy tried to drive away my elation at ordinary shell and drew my attention. But what was with the red eyes? And they thought I did my vivid imagination? Well, probably not. When I fell, I hit hard, and because of the fear of the snake, I gave significance of impact. Yes, it was. Finally, and just now had neither voice nor sight. So thinking, after a while I let the $ moonlight me asleep.
The next day, tegnejkji in my bed, which was much harder than usual, and waited each morning to me rasoni smell of hot tea forest or crickets from nearby chris rosser bushes. But none of it. As I reached for the shell, I noticed something that tickled my outstretched hand, my fingers touched something thin and round, and the sun was grilling me more than usual. I slowly opened my eyes and my eyes met the blue sky. Looks am yesterday she wandered somewhere. I lifted the armrests with arm still outstretched shell that I found. I was lying on a meadow with tall grass and flowers around chris rosser me. Was it possible that flowers were three times higher than they were in our yard, and the tops of the trees to fly the sheets in all possible colors? Red and yellow, to silver, nebesnosina, medovozlatna, color apricot, plum, lavender, vanilla and any more. Am I dreaming? This is wonderful. I started with slow steps to examine the place it lovingly, touching everything around me. Roses, orchids, hortenziite, daisies and tulips, and were almost as me. And the trees shake their leaves like that never seize constantly grew afraid that new ground in all colors.
Then a rash attract my attention, I was blind. It was the same light from the shell! I went to her and she was getting stronger. So carried chris rosser away, noticed that I reached high canyon where there was a river. My foot slipped off the cliff and the last thing I noticed while flying in the air down before you fall in the water, was a black figure with a white animal to it.
The next time I fought with the rapid current of the river that carried me toward the waterfall. When I managed to pick up the air with outstretched head out of the water, I noticed that my doom approached. With each passing second he had approached a huge waterfall in the distance and saw the river of piranha fish-like but much larger. They were closer to me, and I could not find a way to escape. There were a dozen. But just as I closed my eyes waiting for me to tear apart, something pulled me from the water. Was like to fly for the moment. I thought I was going to heaven and I opened my eyes, but a vote to do so.
-Are you okay? -Asked voice that sounded like it from the shell. chris rosser Turn. At first I could only see the gown that seemed to be melting heaven itself, beige shirt, brown pants and high black boots and a long cap peeped under a lock of blonde hair. And when I got off the hat ... Underneath there was the most beautiful creature I ever saw. There was light

No comments:

Post a Comment