Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Into a round-bottomed dish I made two fresh homemade egg yolks, posolila I have and that was slurri


Pravda.sk Home News World Regions Ekomomika Culture Sports Opinions history on Car Magazines Housing Cocktail Travel Money Job VAT Female Health Journal spoon Recipes Ideas Advice Birdz Blog Flog Pivnička Discounts ePravda Relax Let's read to children Debate Theatres Festivals Games Horoscopes Pictures Infographics Cinemas Concerts Contests Skull Sudoku TV program
My best friend has a fresh quality organic vegetables from his garden, he asked me about my mayonnaise salad that worships a number best bread box of reasons - vegetables have been grown alone and I vymiešavam mayonnaise with fresh farm eggs no mixer, but classic wooden spoon from the yolks and oil, Thus, I am doing a fresh and home right in front of him, no buying, real homemade mayonnaise tastes completely different than that of trade, much more. Maybe this recipe will come in handy for the upcoming holiday, therefore adding.
Raw 500 g cooked unpeeled potatoes 200 g carrots 100 g celery best bread box root parsley 100 g or 100 g frozen peas 100 g fresh homemade pickles best bread box homemade sweet and sour sour apples 150 g 100 g bio quality fresh lemon 2 pieces of domestic egg egg yolks 450 cc (approximately) sunflower oil to taste powdered sugar to taste sea salt to taste fresh ground black pepper 2-3 PL Whole Mustard
Into a round-bottomed dish I made two fresh homemade egg yolks, posolila I have and that was slurried, then I added dropwise with stirring oil when combined nicely with the yolks, gradually I prilievala oil gradually in a thin stream, stirring and I diligently until Spoon did not create, a kind of thick dumplings. Then I base no matter mayonnaise. 1 diluted lemon juice of half a lemon, and I repeated the whole process with adding the oil drop by drop at first, then in a thin stream until it has again created a kind of thick dumplings, - that no matter mayonnaise base. 2, which I again diluted the second half of lemon juice to give a basic mayonnaise. To nezrazila mayonnaise is important to ensure that egg yolks were perfectly fresh, carefully separated from the whites and yolks, oil and mixing bowl had the same, around room temperature. Oil consumption may vary, depends on the size of the yolks and their ability to how much oil can be accepted. For 30 minutes I was home fresh mayonnaise vymiešanú.
Now I did the basic mayonnaise mayonnaise seasoned with the addition of whole mustard, salt, powdered sugar and freshly ground black pepper and everytime I slurried well. Mayonnaise should be somewhat rooting, presolená something with more of a sweet-sour taste, because vegetables and potatoes to soak into yourself and then correct flavored in a harmonious best bread box line.
After adding ... condiment mayonnaise I turn everything is thoroughly mixed, about 150 ml seasoned mayonnaise I put down because almost all vegetables mayonnaise absorbed, finished mayonnaise salad I made 24 hours in the refrigerator to interlink all tastes and lodgment day I intermixed deferred remaining seasoned mayonnaise, lettuce and consistency was just right so as it should be and taste excellent.
Cold domestic mayonnaise salad of fried I administered to the fish, which contrasted beautifully with her taste and temperature difference. This salad is perfect for any of fried vegetables, fried to fungi, cheese, a fried carp also fried pork chops. It is also amazing in itself with fresh bread, we can even vyjedali even just, without best bread box anything, we did not know enough of this famous deli: D A little laborious slicing raw materials and manual best bread box production of homemade mayonnaise, but the quality and taste are not interchangeable with anything - Try as you, do not worry that it is not at all difficult and you will not regret a moment :-) I wish you bon appetit! Do you like this recipe?
kata, 2nd November 2013 about 15:06 beautiful! I admit that classically do not have much mayonnaise salad, up from my mom out there who does not give celery or peas, but yours I would give now! :) Saved in KK, thank you
Evian 2 November 2013 at 15:23 Beautiful šalátik you truly did love @ deserts, and it all so precisely Vegetables sliced ... I was surprised that you add celery and parsley, I just carrots, peas, cucumbers Habit. Homemade mayonnaise as a child I once used to do the maminkin best bread box command downmixed man, I know that I really did not have to, because best bread box even today work to simplify the mixer, but I am truly lazy, but I appreciate that you have a team with the effort given. .. Hats off, verily such šalátikom I would despise, and it just so itself from bowl mooch ... Yummy 5 * clear :)
fasting, 2 November 2013 about 15:44 @ kata, it is indeed a matter of habit and taste, best bread box peas i myself also do not themselves very well, but there are literally asks, is very fine. In addition, celery and apple taste perfectly harmoonizujú together and as a whole. I wish that you would just give you :-)))))) Thank you for deposit into the bedroom and for the compliment.
fasting, 2 November 2013 about 15:59 @ Evian hey, I'm all for compatriots

No comments:

Post a Comment