Friday, January 2, 2015

Would want to be with; o) Shares also on fb, then three weights, 1000 thanks; o) Sheep as little st


I have fucked up! Long story short, then my old blog completely impossible because I am ... ahøm ... come to fidle with something I obviously was not clever enough to a fidle with. Well, one learned it and then ku to the appropriate use a few days to copy the main post over on this new blog, reinventing its own design and in general fret over their own omnipotence. It should have been a revival of the blog was its death. I am particularly annoyed to have lost all my wonderful, faithful readers. So if now you even read with here, and for one reason or another, liked to follow me, my and mine, gives you so not a chance? New readers are of course also very welcome, because I must honestly admit that I think it is more fun to write to anyone. I am not one of the bloggers who blog solely for my own sake, and therefore (and because it's cool) I make now this velvoksne Reader Fisker Giveaway. maticna sluzba nis Value approximately 1,500 kr! All you need to do to participate is to write a comment below so you will participate with one entry. Want two weights in the pool, then sign up as a regular reader, or follow me on Facebook or with Bloglovin 'or something like that. Three weights? Gi den gas and part me! Share me on Facebook, maticna sluzba nis make an entry in the supermarket or add me on your blogroll. Four f * cking fantastic plots ?! Share this Giveaway on your blog I draw a winner! And remember to write in the comment box how many weights you participate with! In other words: I have sinister plans to fish me a whole bunch of followers and faithful followers in record time. Therefore I prefer only a winner when I reach 150 læsere.Og hey, if it goes fast, so throw I damn spillovers in the pool. Can you lose weight? No, you can not, because if you do not like to follow me, then unsubscribe you then just again! No time wasted, just the time it took to press 'Unsubscribe idiot button' And what do you get in? Well, now I see! I have picked the hottest summer fine jewelry for you and put them in a nice little purse of vintage fabric.
So now that I write a comment and have applied as a regular reader ... I think because I have enough, so give it 3 loddder ?? :) And so I think as perhaps soon I shall give that cup of coffee we talked about when I stopped internship :) Reply Delete
Would want to be with; o) Shares also on fb, then three weights, 1000 thanks; o) Sheep as little stomach ache over it there to revive the blog when I faced the same challenge before long ... ugh - hope I can figure maticna sluzba nis it out - is not particularly technically gifted. Your new blog is anyway FIN; o) Reply Delete
I throw three weights in the pool. Following di already on facebook and now here :) And then of course I also just shared on facebook :) It's a really nice blog you have made :) MVH Mette Reply Delete
JAAAAH, damn! Besides that I love your stuff, I am the WHOLE game happy about seeing you again blogger, so I have divided right and left and should of course ha '4 f * cking amazing weights! :-D Have a über lovely day, lovely Kat! HUGS! Reply Delete
Three weights, and of course to your new !! Enjoying your beautiful blog, updates, beautiful pictures of amazing creations here:-) love the colors and shapes, Kræz, vitamins and inspiration! Loving thoughts Anette Reply Delete
Now omnipotence's not the worst, but I can help with providing both old and new readers - and myself some weights :). I both share and follow on Facebook, so it must be 3 tickets? If you get an additional entry if you promise to share with her daughter? That Johanna appreciate, I think ... many greetings Lone Reply Delete
I would like to play. :) Your game is on my blog, down there. maticna sluzba nis http://petite-armoire.blogspot.com/ betikarauski@gmail.com Greetings Bernadett FB Bernadett maticna sluzba nis Rauski BL betikarauski Reply Delete
Hi Kat I enjoyed your blog, as it was called Cats Kluns and is certainly also here! And would love to win your beautiful jewelry. So I THINK I participate with 4 weights? You come at least in my sidebar and on my blogroll - as soon as I update it (which I do regularly). KH Anna Reply Delete
Jamenn all;) I participate as four weights! and welcome back elller whatever you want to write Reply Delete
I will win, I will win! : D Is on 2 lots Reply Delete
4 lots for me :) Kh Julie Reply Delete
I grab 2 lots :) Reply Delete
I jump right in with both feet;) 2 lots for me thanks :) Reply Delete
Æhm ... I am now a regular reader, click "like" on facebook, but can all just NOT figure out how to share ... strange, and you are in my blogroll ... That's got to be three weights, not? Indeed, I would like to win the game, because that's maticna sluzba nis when a fantastic giveaway! Reply Delete
What fine, of course maticna sluzba nis I am on 4 lots :) Practice with your blog, but then you got the excuse to make a brand new (Which is actually very funny?) I'm new in blog land and has sv

No comments:

Post a Comment