Monday, December 29, 2014

pia Sroka says:

Wind indoor sensory swing from Sansegynge.dk | MiniMalsen
At home we are big supporters of toys and equipment that partly challenger motor skills and senses, but which also calls for creative play, where body and brain are activated simultaneously. A healthy mind in a healthy body, if you will. We try to help Cookie to test limits and senses of our support, but still in safe and secure surroundings.
Indeed, we have long wanted a sense swing for indoor use. A vennepar has namely a jug of wine poet one and we can see that Cookie a jug of wine poet think its discretion when we visit them - he takes on and change a jug of wine poet tactics in relation to the way he uses it on every time we are there. It's actually quite funny to see the difference in how he tried it when he was very small and so the way he goes down on now. Some more game and a big smile when he stumbles around in it, but also when he chooses a book and just flattens out .... or hovering over it (I also have one! Looks quite nice game out, hi hi). In principle, we also fine place for an indoor sensory swing, as it really just requires a good and solid suspensions where it can be attached and detached as you want, but this time it is not our home, which is enriched with this beautiful things, but one of you. In cooperation with Sansegynge.dk producing the origanale sense swing, distributes I namely a unit for indoor use. Sansegynge.dk elaborates: a jug of wine poet
"Sansegyngens round-ranging repeats the first movement, children know and do small children comfortable and safe. When the children grows, the swing with and provide imaginative and social children. Children love to move, to explore the body and grasp the world with all the senses. Sans swing gives the senses a hand and motor skills a boost that gives the child bodily profits for immersion in childhood play. "
How to win sans swing: Add a comment on this post, where you tell who will be the happy owner of sensory swing if you win the Do this latest d. Dec. 6, after which I find a winner.
Remember that you can follow the blog on FB where I link to post and where it's easy to keep track of updates on the contest. Click much like the little a jug of wine poet "part" downstairs - I become so happy
If I was the lucky winner, so it should be set up in our playroom where my son could romp around on it, along with his friends a jug of wine poet and family when they visit. It would definitely be a huge hit.
Magnus one year will be the happy owner of the delicious sansegyng and hopefully get a little brother / sister who also can benefit from it at some point Magnus loves to be in the sense of swing, when we are visiting her friends, so it would be great to be able to give him such a Christmas present, it should hang in the middle of the living room so he can really a jug of wine poet enjoy it
It would my daughter Ida love to have in the room when she needs peace and contemplation in one of her many books
pia Sroka says:
My daughter of 14 months, I am sure would love a sense of swing. She is crazy about that swing in the bird's nest swing on the playground, so I think a sense swing in the living room would be a hit with her? - I think I'm crossing my fingers for an early Christmas present for her
Sans Swing, is simply the best in the world, a jug of wine poet my little lump of gold at 14 months would be delighted that we got such a, unfortunately I have not even afford to buy it because a jug of wine poet I am a student at SU so I would be so happy to Magnus behalf if we won the
My little thug Xander
Stine Bjerregaard says:
If I win, my sweet friend and her boyfriend having it! They have worked hard the next two years to get pregnant and it's a jug of wine poet finally succeeded a jug of wine poet Now the great opportunity that was previously empty, filled with baby stuff and that is the perfect place for a sense of swing! I'm a jug of wine poet crossing my fingers!
My daughter Emma
Laura would Love it! As in really much. Especially now that it gets dark early and hours of outdoor play is significantly a jug of wine poet reduced. Wanted me SO much an elder sister when she was small but we had very limited space. Here it would appear to hang perfectly in those thick beams in the living room
There is no doubt. If I were to go on and win, so it must go to my sweet niece and nephew cool respectively. 3 and 1 year. And then I'll probably be considered the earth's best aunt, and it would not be bad, now that I have not seen them for months due. Stay abroad.
Both of my boys would love to romp and have fun together in the sense of swing and it would be a nice Christmas present. Happy Christmas.
Mai says:
I hope I will be the winner of this amazing sense of swing so I can be the world's best aunt on the SU does get with fine gifts to 7 nephew in the row Fingers crossed this festive season !!
Alas says:
I would love to win it for my little girl today's 7th weeks - and she had a crazy reason

No comments:

Post a Comment