Friday, December 26, 2014

Barcelona Analogico man and van teddington XYZ


There is just nothing like people who inspire, right? The other day I was visited by two whole ones. Or ... actually more, because man and van teddington there were children and men and everything man and van teddington else too, but for a start it was just us three. man and van teddington Hanne whose band is called Hannes Alliance, Bente and me. Hanne has a completely wonderful energy, and although I breasts me to be almost 100% tone deaf, and only use music as noise, she is so wonderful to be creative kinship with. For she thinks crooked and strange, and I learn something every time we are together. And she is beautiful like few! Just look up. I snatched the picture on her side. There is also a bit here, but it's enough here that you find most about with her. As myself and my other visitors, Bente, Hanne has difficulty inserting label on what it really is, she's doing. It is sound, experimenting with the voice, words and intuition, man and van teddington and you should allow yourself a trip into her universe. Oh yes, and then I have just learned man and van teddington that she is looking at the Copenhagen Jazz Festival this year. Hooray! This one is my favorite!
The picture is sakset on her part, and it's Bente in the middle. The epitome of coolness, man and van teddington is not it ?! My other 'guest' was Bente who owns Earth Walker, I'm workshop neighbor. So altogether guest, she do not. But I LOVE to have her in the next room, she is so mega-cool that you'd think it was a lie. She cut with a chainsaw, hauling rocks, doing drum dance and sweat lodge and everything else. She is one of the most grounded, I know, and she is just as skewed inside man and van teddington the head as I do. Fantastic!
I love to know great people and I love to have a sense of creative community. My workshop is open when I'm there, and you are welcome to come and be. Just be creative, think, listen, chat, be quiet. Be. No matter how creative you so even syens you are!
DIY braided leather rings
My recipe in Her World
Patchwork-mother (16) DIY (11) Sister Lustig (8) Workshop (4) Guerilla Art (3) Accommodation (3) google eyes (3) inspiration man and van teddington (3) wool (3) Food (2) Jewelry (2) Yarnbombing (2) Zentangle (2) ceramics (2) leather jewelry (2) Children's Art (1) DIY kit (1) Giveaway (1) Clearance man and van teddington (1) Landart (1) My Art (1) Mother (1) Paper (1) On pressure (1) Shopping (1) Knit (1) google eye (1) garden (1) Artists (1) paper jewelry (1) raku (1) Beauty (1) reptiles (1)
Totally Tutorials
Oh the lovely things
in between
orange you lucky!
bloomerskids and more ...
StyleDesignCreate
stinehoelgaard
Metunda Universe man and van teddington
Jane Foster Blog
Retro Couture
DIY folded Christmas tree
Outdoor life for teens ...
The tiniest remnants of yarn
sus crea corner
Rust & Sunshine
Fall
Well is he here
Urban retro
pif paf pouf
Tangle With Me
Hello?
Circus Mernee
Økogris
Mutliplication Flip Books!
... I'm screwed!
The blog has moved
Confirmation
Babushka and Co.
Barcelona Analogico man and van teddington XYZ
Gasellene
Flying Completely
purple a
Blog Bulk - Blogger templates and Blog help


No comments:

Post a Comment