Thursday, December 25, 2014

For when Peter in one of his advent package back in December, cooler panels got a couple of big box


For when Peter in one of his advent package back in December, cooler panels got a couple of big boxes Brandy Beans chocolates by her mother (nåeh no - Goblin course) that we unfortunately never got eaten, then they should all just have a chance of some pastries.
Therefore I went at best "stop wasting food / candy" spirit started to manhandle an experiment on the legs. The thoughts bustled around a game of cookies, but a "brandybean-chocolate syrup", was also in my thoughts. Perhaps the last box should be sacrificed on this, for even a large box is still in the closet and ask to be utilized by the best ability :)
The recipe is one of the old classics that simply are always a huge hit. The only change in the recipe is that I failed to get nuts and plain chocolate, but instead came chopped brandy beans in.
+ 1 box brandy beans Mix butter, sugar, brown sugar and eggs together and whisk until you get fluffy. Then add the flour, vanilla sugar, baking soda and salt and mix well together. Finally, add the chopped brandy beans and toss them gently into the batter. Now place with a teaspoon. blobs of dough on a lined baking sheet, with approximately 3-4 centimeters as they float out much. I had room for 6 cookies on each baking cooler panels sheet. Behind now basses in a 200 degree oven for about forvamet 5-7 min. or until the cookies have got themselves a nice and golden edge. Let them cool on a wire rack and store in a tightly closed container / cake tin as long as possible;)
Which is not at all surprising, they are already away and devoured;) Yep yep, surely you're a sweet tooth and an kageklad girlfriend? :) Anyway, they tasted great, but you unfortunately can not taste the brandy in it. I now had not expected such a pungent taste of brandy, but probably still a little touch of it. It was not there, but the taste of chocolate was there and in conjunction cooler panels with the familiar crispness, so it ended up in a very delicious cookie and a good deal "julesliks cleanup" cooler panels :) I LOVE !!!
I love brandy beans:-). Maybe it's because they remind me of Christmas when I was little, and especially my father. My father is not a fan of Christmas candy, confectionery and so on. But brandy beans those he loves, and he eats them always on Christmas cooler panels Eve. Thank you for another good recipe. Maybe I bake so some of my father next Christmas:-) Reply Delete
EJH how well Sofie :) I must admit that I am not exactly a fan of them, but they may well be squeezed down if there is no other;) haha! I think, however, in turn, that it's a nice memory of your father, because cooler panels for me, they remind me a little cooler panels of my parents and grandparents and of course Christmas :) Velbekom then - I hope your dad will be glad for them, even though they do not taste quite as much brandy as one might have hoped, so they are good anyway -and then it's the thought that counts;) Delete
Reply
Kristine (CookieCrumble) One paragraph. cake-baking loving teacher of 25 years, residing cooler panels in Aalborg with hubby Peter and the dog Chillum. You will here on the blog to find recipes, a bit everyday talk, tips and tricks and other goodies. For questions, please feel free to send me an email: kristinehansen277@hotmail.com View my complete profile
All the images on this page are taken by myself unless otherwise stated. Here, I usually like to link to the place where the photo Please borrowed from. If you want to borrow any of my pictures, and text, please consult each. mail: kristinehansen277@hotmail.com Thanks in advance :)
The blog (50) Bread (122) Cookies (32) Cupcakemafiaen (35) Desserts (32) Photography (1) Lunch and salad (17) Handlebars and Kitchenware (40) Grill (12) Gærkager (9) Halloween and Thanksgiving cooler panels (14) Haribo (19) How to (5) dog's life (35) Everyday (249) Jeanne D'arc Living (2) Christmas and New Year (33) Cakes (77) Crackers and Crispbread (5) Sweets for the coffee (54) Lunches and snack (18) Breakfast (55) Muffins and Cupcakes (28) Pentecost and Easter (6) Ornaments and Decoration (11) Decking cakes (18) Cookies (38) Dining (7) Health and healthy alternatives (40) pickles and accessories ( 23) The and Coffee (9) Pies (25) Hot food (10) Hostess Gifts (9)
- And the smell of freshly baked banana cake still takes up the entire kitchen And yes - if you are now thinking, "hey - that she has since blogged about before ...
FOOD IN MY LIFE!
Merry Christmas
1 week ago
Plat du jour


No comments:

Post a Comment