Saturday, December 20, 2014

11 months ago


And that's my challenge these days. Moving Messy started in earnest - there is serious chaos before order. And I am NOT good at it - to be "base-loose". With systematics and assumed calm, I try to work my way through it necessary, while the turmoil inside increases, as chaos around me grows ... "The only way out is through." - Robert Frost
Hahaha. I have the urge to be politically incorrect whether skilningerne facing right or left, because I can not snatch when politics becomes moral imperatives. Yak. (If you see the words I will write below, you would blush right down to the shoes ..) May 5, 2012 at. 21:59
Igh. it sounds interesting when even password-generator will follow suit on the politically incorrect - no blushing words to politicians unless they are taken by hand "in the cookie jar." (No metaphor, although it might well look like * GG *) Are we watched?!?!?! Mer 'igh - I must be shown in bed, seen on tektsten; o) May 5, 2012 at. 23:12
zen habits
Good bye, my Love
5 weeks ago
.. Berit other assenting ..
11 months ago
Summer seasonal
2012 (19) October (1) July (1) May (3) Today's reminder ... Back to the world ... I hate mess ... April (4) March (3) February ( 6) January (1) 2011 (81) November (2) October (4) September (4) August (12) July (22) June (3) April (5) March ( 11) February (6) January (12) 2010 (147) December (5) November (9) October (8) September (19) August (7) July (9) June ( 11) May (7) April (16) March (18) February (19) January (19) 2008 (1) August allerding (1)


No comments:

Post a Comment