Friday, December 19, 2014

A-game (1) Arm Triangle (1) Beanarbejde (1) BJJ (23) Boxing (8) Bridge cookie jar fairbanks (1) Wre


I got 4 weeks suspension from boxing sparring after my KO defeat to Adrenaline, so it was great to get started saving again. Unfortunately only for a week, last Tuesday I landed awkwardly in a dismantling and smashed cookie jar fairbanks my shoulder. Fortunately, there was not anything that broke and sat where it had when the doctor checked it. In return, more or less all the muscles around the shoulder Strained and as it looks now, a week after going there at least 1 week before I can start training just easy. I was signed up for Grappling League in Malmö d. April 10, but has had to opt out. Otherwise, it was something I had been looking forward to. Firstly, cookie jar fairbanks the 2.1 years since I have competed in grappling. Secondly, there was some good opponents enrolled as I would have liked rolled against and finally have Grappling League a cool set of rules without points, where you can only win on submission. It bothers me not being able to train and not being able to get to Grappling League, which I had been looking forward to, but the worst thing is that I am being extreme candy hungry when I get injuries and really should be disciplined for not taking on ... When I broke his thumb last year I went 4-5 kg at 2 months and it must not occur again. Until now it's cookie jar fairbanks ok, but I have been in the cookie jar. I got a 4 week suspension from boxing sparrin cookie jar fairbanks g after my KO loss to Adrenaline, so it was nice to get back in sparring. Unfortunately I only got two pairs for a week. Last tuesday I landed awkward in a takedown and it messed up my shoulder. Luckily nothing broke and it was not dislocated når doctor checked it. Derimod more or less every muscle around the shoulder er sprained and status now, a week after, ice mindst another week før I can start light training. I was signed up for Grappling League (a swedish grappling league) in Malmö April 10th, but I had two cancel that. I had really looked forward two IT. First of all fordi I havn't competed in grappling for 6 month. Second of all there are as good opponents' views signed up att I would be liked to roll against and finally fordi Grappling League har great rule set without points, elsewhere you can only win by submission. In bothers me att I can not train and att I can not konkurrere in Grappling League, som I had looked forward two. But worst of all is att I get an extreme craving for candy når I get injured and Therefor skal very disciplined cookie jar fairbanks so I do not gain weight ... when I broke my thumb last year I gained 4-5 kg in 2 month and att must not ske again. Until now it's been ok, but I havebeen in the cookie jar.
Tag cloud
A-game (1) Arm Triangle (1) Beanarbejde (1) BJJ (23) Boxing (8) Bridge cookie jar fairbanks (1) Wrestling (9) Choke (2) Cutte weight (1) doubble-play (1) English (31) Escape (1) Grappling (4) Guard pass (1) Guillotine (1) Half guard (1) Hook (1) Jab (1) Match (12) Categories (1) Supplements (1) Cross (1) Low single (1 ) Low hooks (1) Leg locks (1) Level change cookie jar fairbanks (1) Closing distance cookie jar fairbanks (1) Martin Kampmann (1) Mentality (10) MMA (15) Motor Function (2) Mount (1) Muay Thai (3) Project 77 ( 1) Project Aggression (3) Quarters (2) back (2) Scrambles (1) Shoote (1) Single-leg (1) Create angle (2) Injury (1) Spark (1) Sprawl (1) Tabbe (1) Takedown (2) Engineering (15) Transition (3) Triangle (2) Taurus (2) Video (2)
A-game (1) Arm Triangle (1) Beanarbejde (1) BJJ (23) Boxing (8) Bridge (1) Wrestling (9) Choke (2) Cutte weight (1) doubble-play (1) English (31) Escape (1) Grappling (4) Guard pass (1) Guillotine (1) Half guard (1) Hook (1) Jab (1) Match (12) Categories (1) Supplements (1) Cross (1) Low single (1 ) Low hooks (1) Leg locks (1) Level change (1) Closing distance (1) Martin Kampmann (1) Mentality (10) MMA (15) Motor Function (2) Mount (1) Muay Thai (3) Project 77 ( 1) Project Aggression (3) Quarters (2) back (2) Scrambles (1) Shoote cookie jar fairbanks (1) Single-leg (1) Create angle (2) Injury (1) Spark (1) Sprawl (1) Tabbe (1) Takedown (2) Engineering (15) Transition (3) Triangle (2) Taurus (2) Video (2)
2011 (1) April (1) 2010 (12) August (2) July (2) June (2) May (1) April (2) March (3) Smashed shoulder / Messed Up Shoulder Training with Ole Lauersen / Training with Ole Lauer ... Blogger again / Blogging again 2009 (15) December (1) October (1) September (1) July (1) June (3) March (1) February (2) January (5) 2008 (43) December (4) November (7) October (3) September (8) August (2) July (3) June (8) May (8)
Atom


No comments:

Post a Comment