Monday, March 23, 2015

I recommend rollback condition fan switches coolsroms to normal condition. This means that new heat


Since May 15, 2008, article, debriefing and all activities moved to www.bengkelgratis.com to this Semenatra please see clay. Please advise and support the readers. Thank you for participating coolsroms readers. martin.teiseran@yahoo.co.id
Mr. Martin Sir, I am back please advise father. I am the owner of the corolla coolsroms SE 86 that was once asked about the radiator water that suddenly exhausted. I was dizzy for a period of one month from December 7 to January 8 I've been back and forth to the garage as much as 4 times. My first radiator to the garage for servicing coolsroms my car and already done.
The result of water in the radiator remains alias is not reduced and the engine does not over-heat. But when I use to Bandung (I live in Cirebon) fitted on the ramp Nyalindung engine temperature suddenly rises, coolsroms but when the machine is opened the water in the radiator reserve tank is not reduced. I canceled the show to Bandung and back to Cirebon. In the garage after check temperature switch turns dirty and old so replaced then the cooling fan power cable to be cleaned.
The result of normal engine temperature back and I've tried to climb in Brass. But how many days later when on the way to the office and jams, engine temperature back up (more than half and almost reached H - at that time I did not use the air conditioner). Upon arrival I was in my office and check the water in the radiator reserve tank remains. I returned to the shop and upon inspection coolsroms it turns off the power to the engine cooling fan and air conditioner fan is weak. Finally, the workshop installed additional relays and temperature coolsroms automatically turned off.
Added also by the workshop that the packing cylinder head has been hit because the radiator looks boiling when gassed, it is advisable to get off half the engine to replace the packing coolsroms cylinder head. But I have not been doing that. Indeed, with an additional relay mounted engine looks normal, but it turns out when I try to Indramayu, when the engine is switched off after running away so hard distarter and machine-ndutan ndut though finally able to walk well. It should be added also the RPM needle in a stationary state and machines wobbling so bad. Engine temperature does not rise again, but difficult-started because the fan turns on when the machine directly contacts in the "on". Yet when walking and moving teeth often feel weak alisa engine would die. I have a headache of having to travel back and forth to the garage again yet incurred. Does the packing replacement cylinder head will restore my machine in normal position? whether automatic engine cooling fan should coolsroms normalize coolsroms back? what should i do? I implore advice from Mr. Martin that kind. Thanks in advance and sorry if my letter is too long. Thanks Arif
The water in the reservoir, usually diiisi not full, meaning when the hot water flowing into the reservoir so it does not spill. If it is full, when the hot water will spill. So you want to know the water flow system works or not. Wait until cool and observe whether the water is returned to its original position to the reservoir as the time before the road.
I recommend rollback condition fan switches coolsroms to normal condition. This means that new heat engine working fan. Because if the contact on and turn the fan directly (morning) so much kesodot battery power. My estimate regulator switches the fan is damaged. Adding the relay does not resolve the underlying problem, except to use additional contacts so that star fan motor has not been contacted, so a new life engine turn the fan, but this way merepot coolsroms yah ..
Engine coolsroms life and no visible bubbles in the radiator hole for the water pump rotates and because thermostatnya been removed. To find out if there are no oil leaks visible compression on the radiator cap. If already, then the engine limp. If you want to replace the gasket compression should check first. Or would skur the valve may also.
My advice try, lend carburetor from another car. SE age of 22 years if a new carburetor change could certainly efficient again. Cars that have long indeed many are beginning to need in the locker pack. Masalaah be resolved if we find a workshop that genah. Mr. Arif live where?
Thank you sir Martin for suggesting, I live in the city of Cirebon pack Martin. coolsroms Turns cylindercop I've been hit, there are some who kropos (I attach the picture below) so in "slep" again the cylinder head. Continue some components replaced as a valve, and a few other minor components.
Fans still held (do not use switches), and now my car was normal again and not limp. But yesterday February 9 my machine back hot (temp rises almost to H) and when I see turns the radiator seeped below. Water radiator turns silent alias not going around. I try to squeeze the large radiator hose under da

No comments:

Post a Comment