Sunday, August 31, 2014

Maybe even someone of you has a spruce near and constantly stumbles over the pins. I have diligently


Maybe even someone of you has a spruce near and constantly stumbles over the pins. I have diligently collected this morning in the garden, but see for yourself 20L bucket with pine cones in some Färbebüchern are recipes from around the cones of spruce (and fir) to color - so I thought to myself, before the squirrels this pin also still eat I'll try it out soon from the. In my Färbebuch colroom from 1936 is that the pins in the spring and summer to be collected from places where they were fencing. One should choose those pins, bear their scales still tight and thus are smooth grossest food and hard. The pin can also break with the control. You must be a brownish dark in the middle. This colored a grayish red to arise. 250 g Yarn 40 g alum 3500g spruce cones The cones are chopped into pieces, grossest food soaked overnight and then boiled for 4 hours. After straining, the alum is dissolved in the liquor. The yarn is boiled for one hour. Here are the photos of Genoveva - thank you :): 1,4 kg Fichtenzapfen 23 g alum 50 g BFL strand (4x twisted) 100g strand virgin wool - Dochtgarn Of course I'll do that :) I'll even color throughout the year with very different things and they present here and show - the same thing is also possible for you. It is supposed to stimulate the dyeing, even far away from the project. LG Delete Well then, I'll join sometime soon to see what Schwiegis so you have everything in the garden, next to wild growth of lady's mantle. A few coniferous trees are there too, but I do not know if the spruce or fir trees are, I would have my journal view on occasion times. Only specially grow what I want them not expect, the garden colroom is too far away when I think I could then take care of him and can not Schwiegis more slowly as they wanted you. My main time will be in the summer, as I have time to color there in the garden, on the balcony, I do not find it now so great. Greetings Jorin Reply Delete If your in-laws colroom should have no spruce - in the forest there are unfortunately still huge monocultures of spruce trees. Otherwise, I have surely enough to send a packet to a journal xD LG Delete thank you for this great recipe Dyer. it would be sooooo easy, you just have to tackle only! currently grossest food is still much snow, but in the spring I will sammmeln tap busy .... the recipe grossest food I've written down and placed grossest food in my Dyer's book, so it is not forgotten. love greetings, monica www.swiss-handspun-art.blogspot.ch Reply Delete Yes, thank you :-), I am now even a "sump" with my rounds through the forest. Sounds really interesting, until now, I have to confess have the pins mostly as a "lighter" for the heater works ... I am ashamed now already colroom ... LG Reply Delete I too am excited about the idea. Bin this morning before the slush is covering everything grossest food went quickly into the area of forest next door and I have gathered! (Actually, grossest food I'm for the squirrels sorry, who are indeed colroom far less available than the birds, but there are so many pine cones, that it's okay if a few are used for testing purposes. Are there pictures? Or test results? Greetings Tinki PS:! Great idea with this blog career look into it more often Reply Delete I too am curious about the result. And how do you get along with the resin. I have colored times with spruce branches - resulting yellow. In the branches was apparently still lots of resin. This has then dissolved in the hot liquor and finely distributed over the whole wool. What can I say, ultimately I have everything colroom thrown in the trash. colroom So Watch out that you do not take any pins with resin on it ... LG Margit Reply Delete Thanks for the tip. I will malnachschauen whether colroom the whole not skim similar to the Cochenillenfärbung, filter, or the like can be. However, my coloring has to wait a little longer. We have snow again and my exams must be written ;) LG Delete Hello Anne and Hi Margit, before yesterday stained with such fir cones - due to your great suggestion. But unfortunately I have read the comment by Margit too late. Yes for me too, the wool is gummy. However, I now again made a second color, and before leave the Färbewasser run through a cloth (when cool). Thereafter, only the Färbewasser colored cold vorgebeizte wool with alum. And this color is slightly colroom beige, but that was probably because I had already made the first staining yes. And a piece of cotton I had already with it. So if I should color again, then really only with the filtered Farbsud! Nevertheless, thanks for the great suggestion! LG Tinki Delete Hi all, I am curious on the outcome. Have the summer with
►  2014 (269) ►  August (37) ►  July (27) ►  grossest food June (38) ►  May (28) ►  April (24) ►  March (36) ►  February (40) ►  January (39) ▼  2013 (124) ►  December (40) ▼  November grossest food (42) Import grossest food is being done rather t

No comments:

Post a Comment