Monday, July 7, 2014

Back then, I have not answered your email, because with that kind of mentality better not waste tim


Home Blog Downloads swing Your Consulting Services Document Your Letter or Improve Your CV Your Job Interview Improve your LinkedIn CV + + Improve gastronorm sizes your CV Infojobs gastronorm sizes Improve your CV + + LinkedIn Infojobs Your Work Plan requested Special Service Courses Benefits Testimonials Testimonials About Me About Me? How to improve gastronorm sizes your CV born? Mission, Vision and Values Press Kit Contact FAQ
Writing this post, is one part something that many recognize but many do not know, something in the background is sad but because it is a reality you have to talk about it. Not all who are dedicated to human resource professionals that are more or less can be understood as happens in all professions. But there is some sort of "professional" in a profession that should be exercised with a minimum of humanity gastronorm sizes and empathy gastronorm sizes takes a little image of the coaches, recruiters, etc..
If you read this blog from the beginning, you know that there is a category in which I interviewed HR Directors to contribute their vision and can see what is valued. If you do not know those articles you can read here.
Perhaps you wonder why they do not help you or at least tell you what you did wrong in a job interview or why you've been discarded. Unfortunately, some professionals in HR (luckily they are less) believe should be stored in "secret" way we work.
Recently, I responded to an interview request Responsible HR of a company telling me in your email, just under it was a "disgrace" to the profession, because in his opinion gastronorm sizes every day I dedicate myself to teach you to "lie" and pass a selection process "using dirty tricks" and revealed information that a candidate should not know.
Back then, I have not answered your email, because with that kind of mentality better not waste time: remember that you have to avoid consuming your energy. But the truth is that I wanted gastronorm sizes to share this event with you because I do not think is right, gastronorm sizes if that were so, one who studies a course to improve their language would also be lying or who studies a specialization, etc..
I do, however, admire you, you are a person who can not or have to (because you do not for that matter) know all about recruitment gastronorm sizes and however you care to read this blog and other sources trying to improve. I do not forget, you're a ring that has not found the right jeweler or not show your true value for fears, ignorance, doubt ... but do not lie or deceive anyone as your value exists and all you're trying to do is to learn to show it.
You'll gastronorm sizes find coaches or rude, rude and even "crazy" recruiters (although in many cases it would be more appropriate gastronorm sizes to call them bad people). With this post I want you to know that they exist and if unfortunately you come across any case, remember that's not you who is not up to the company, it is the company that is not up to having someone like that on staff.
You could get many examples, but I prefer if you read these lines and something has happened to you, leave your comment to let others know what you might find. An example if you want to give at least I was told by a reader in an email.
I realize that doing the interview being the phone rings and when you answer the interviewer starts yelling and insulting on the phone abruptly hanging it. A few seconds arrives gastronorm sizes appeared to be the person who made that call with a markedly altered documents delivered him, which the interviewer to look at, they are thrown in the face of the person who had just entered. After leaving this person, the interviewer directs the respondent and says by way of excuse, "sorry, but in every company there are incompetent" (referring to the person who had just left). gastronorm sizes To which the respondent rising from his chair to go replied, "and I'm gastronorm sizes actually looking at the greatest of all."
What I tell you what someone told me that apparently had gone to work with a boss like that and had promised gastronorm sizes herself never to work with someone like that. The case is that you can meet with people who insult, shout or try to humiliate you. There are others that may insinuate or directly look (or are) crazy.
I put two videos, one in Spanish that illustrates part of what I mean and the other is a parody on the eccentricities of the selection process (in English, but worth a look).
Hi Sabina! I encourage you to continue sharing your experience as you have done so far. For my every post I read is very interesting, because this allows me

No comments:

Post a Comment