Thursday, July 10, 2014

Apestan.com harsh measures against us ... (21) Moderators maticna sluzba nis and criteria Apest sti


Grupo Modelo beer Promotion crown + 1000 New Mexicans to brazil sucks dynamic Apestan.com commented on Welcome to the world of "culture likes" on Facebook Government maticna sluzba nis of Mexico Distrito Federal, new program proposal today does not circulate Technical support Iusacell sucks Domino's Pizza is not like before Best Buy Extended Warranty PSP / PRP not Buy Problems Marival Resort and Suites Nuevo Vallarta, the worst holiday ever month | year | Historical
+ McDonald's complaints
Apestan.com harsh measures against us ... (21) Moderators maticna sluzba nis and criteria Apest stink ... (13) Sony does not guarantee valid TV, 2 months ... (11) OXXO a horrible experience (9) Liverpool satellite gift table, inept people (9) Restaurant maticna sluzba nis La Taba Insurgentes sur Liars (9) Welcome to the world of "culture likes" and ... (7) Bancomer maticna sluzba nis - unfair fee balance Minimum maticna sluzba nis (5) Alsa Dry, damaged clothes and do not respon ... (5) Happy kids SXII Aragon Forest is a fraud! (4)
* Pelicano27: maticna sluzba nis yes I wish you could put your complaint in Condusef. Better not steal ... * pelicano27: The twitter maticna sluzba nis account @ FraudeNovopiel can find more inform ... * pelicano27: The twitter account @ FraudeNovopiel can find more inform ... * cubanomx: @ pelican: if your you understand me! it's a steal!. I went yesterday to my new suc ... * Unity: @ rockman_11. Rather good friend was a defective product and then ... * franciscomr: @ apestan.com What if they applaud and we must recognize it is ... * Chilapatia eg: The tintoreria completely refuse to agree with me * pelicano27 ...: This is a robbery. They do not advertise by any means. Do not send even a ... * vozdelpueblo.0: What I write may not be very popular, but I think it m ... * Renaissance: These are the knavery make anyone leave. So what ...
Super Fitness VIP not renew Santander Walmart.com.mx interest charges maticna sluzba nis more than selling maticna sluzba nis stuff on the Internet bad ... Glass and Aluminium Pirwi Care & Color Stylo pay a pittance, beauty salon in the colony ... Yana Sabeta Dance Studio PROFESSIONAL little ... Challenge your patience in Chetumal fraud Furniture maticna sluzba nis Doctor Bags Walmart.com.mx not buy there
On Sunday November 18th at approximately 13:00 pm this year, I headed to McDonald's Coaplaza on Avenida Miramontes. I played the worst service I had ever received maticna sluzba nis in a hotel. For starters, there was only one charging, maticna sluzba nis although too busy (Sunday and costs) and there was another girl who was the girl delivering orders, maticna sluzba nis others talking and playing at the bottom of the bar.
It was my turn and I ordered a MCTrio day, and formed my order with the other that was enough, because people felt upset over the girl who mostly I'm complaining name AB, was laughing and playing with their peers while leaving a burger, still talking, and again put stuff in the trays. My order was about to be finished, just missing me my french fries, but it took longer than usual to thank me and still filling orders that came after me. I already told the annoying girl named AB if I could spend my parents because I had enough waiting, she answered reluctantly leaving in 5 minutes, they were in the fryer. He went to the fryer and whispered with a partner and they turned around to see me. Turning 5 minutes but my parents gave me burned, maticna sluzba nis I suppose that way of revenge, and said cutting me that my order was ready and continued maticna sluzba nis with others, maticna sluzba nis without even turning to see me. I already angry, I told him because it gave me some chips burnt me those change, she disapprovingly told me to wait for me and still filling other orders, I told her I could not wait, I changed them, and it was there which she answered in the most rude and insolent manner that if my parents wanted me to pass by them. The girl in the box told her to calm down and that was when I asked to speak to the manager, and instead sent me to the girl who I assume was the supervisor, I gave my complaint and he did not want anything to refund me my money, I also added to the girl that I was, to provide a service, this rude chava answer me back "if I am here to serve, but not to put up with your nonsense." The supervisor said surprised him to calm him to go the other way, and that was when I asked to speak with the store manager. He came to believe that I was the store manager, GH I gave my complaint and told him I wanted my money back. Apparently this manager is not prepared to deal with an upset customer and provide solutions, because only told me that she was going to check what had happened, without any apology or incentive. I received my money, and when she would not do anything I asked him to give me another place where data pud

No comments:

Post a Comment