Wednesday, June 11, 2014

You are commenting using your Twitter account. (Log Out / Change)


I went to my parents four days and I ate too much! After I went skiing (snowborder XD) for a week and it was cool but I'm back home destroyed XD Mantenant waterstation in Italy there is a festival waterstation where we give candy! I'm still eating!! hahaha I think I took too much I do not know how many kg XD ahahaha
Well .... we had pretty quiet, as usual ..... Say we so we just ate!!
We have just arrived from a trip three days Valinouet, a ski resort near Chicoutimi. It has rented a cottage with 20 other people ..... was pretty sick!
Hi girls! I was in Basel with my grandparents. 24 was celebrated with the family of my mother, 25 with the family of my father and 26 at home just us small family. After that I had my friend Joanna who stayed with me for a few days. Have you ever watched Black Swan? Ahhh I watched it with her, but too bad it's good vrm dégeu. In the film she tears off plums on the back. I had trouble sleeping after that. Good bad day in the year I celebrated with four friends. There are photos on facebook (Christmas too) You you get my Christmas card? Oh worse yesterday I went to see the ballet "Swan Lake" with Joanna. It was full beautiful, especially men in tight leggings haha. I would like to start doing ballet, maybe I'll go with Joanna. I started school last Thursday week, too bad I'm too tired. I full of tested until the semester is over, it is still three weeks in four holiday I happily. Tuesday I have an oral exam in math. Ahhh! I hope that you are less stressed. But I would like you talk on skype. Vousa you have the time fds?
Black swan? It can not be more yucky that the film that has listened to us, 7 days Tallion! HAHA! Wow, talk should be beautiful ballet, especially guys in tights! We we have one week conggé already! During our vacation we still have many things to do! We went snowshoeing, playing with max, taking walks, knit, read, watch movies ... and sleep! Marie was even able to finally make his room, even if it is not finished yet. I did not wait to start getting up early full. GOGOGO! Good luck with your exams and your oral! I'm sure it'll go great! Not stress yourself! For my next session, I want to work on this, because oral, ca really stress me!
Wow, you looks really busy!! Do not worry ... you're gonna wipe all in your exams! Us, we start school on January 17: P ... still a long week off before us! I think AC would be possible to talk on skype weekend is when you want!
Hi again! Here I have not received waterstation my collis! Bad I wanted to tell you that for me it would be perfect this fds! I'm sorry not to write bcp but now I'm a little sick and I I do not know too many pages to study law ... sigh! Let's go Kristina! TU gonna be super good to pass all your exams! (Plus it is 4 small genies do that .... you'll surment pass: P)
You are commenting using your Twitter account. (Log Out / Change)
Search for: Recent Posts 77 75 72 68 My meal! Recent Comments on Pat ... 4 Girls and a colli ... on ... Marie-Pier ... Pat Harvey on My meal! Kristina Blattmann on My meal! Archives May 2011 April 2011 March 2011 February 2011 January 2011 December 2010 Categories Uncategorized Meta Register waterstation Log in Entries RSS Comments RSS WordPress.com
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment