Friday, June 6, 2014

These days the moral is not too strong ...... I seriously lack of motivation .... if you knew how m


I have many things to tell. Home to school, for example there is a guy who committed suicide. He jumped from the fourth floor of our school on Monday. Worse today he died. While the atmosphere at the school is really sad right now, everyone is shocked. I also know him a little, because I have friends in her class.
2 Responses to
These days the moral is not too strong ...... I seriously lack of motivation .... if you knew how much I'm looking forward to completing my 2 years of college .........
Email (required) (strictly confidential address)
Search for: Recent Posts 77 75 72 68 My meal! Recent Comments on Pat ... 4 Girls and a colli ... on ... Marie-Pier hazlewoods ... Pat Harvey on My meal! Kristina Blattmann on My meal! Archives May 2011 April 2011 March 2011 February 2011 January 2011 December 2010 Categories Uncategorized Meta Register Log in Entries RSS Comments RSS WordPress.com
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment