Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Other supplements that have added to my diet in the last year are algae such as spirulina and chlor


This way I still enjoy the wonderful light that always has this city, the truth that a person "Bug Sun" as I get up every day and see the blue sky is an incentive to jump out of bed and do not stop doing things , especially outdoor activities.
Many asked me in the previous post that was where my belly, that's a question I ask myself too haha ... The truth is that in the past two weeks has grown a little, my gynecologist had warned me that my constitution, probably up to 5 months or so begin to not be obvious. suntea The truth is that time is passing suntea me very fast, I can not believe it is already almost at mid-pregnancy.
I also thank the links and advice about pregnancy and conscious childbirth, as noted already know me to spare and know I'm going to opt for a natural and gentle birth, as long as there are no complications in the remaining months, I am convinced that it will not.
Then we go with the look of today, once again with the precious light of sunsets Venice Beach as the protagonist. Wear ZARA sweater and bag, pants (NT) of SHEINSIDE, URBAN OUTFITTERS shoes and Canarian crafts pendant made from volcanic rock.
Besides trying a diet as balanced as possible, suntea (you know that eating right is not mine and it cost me a lot to achieve some discipline in this sense) as a vitamin supplement I've just added a prenatal vitamin made from herbs and organic vegetables and the daily amount of folic acid (400mg) recommended during pregnancy, especially important in the first few months when the baby is forming your entire neurological system, as it helps prevent birth defects.
I keep adding collagen powder in my juice every morning, other than give more firmness to the skin from the inside suntea is an essential constituent of bone, cartilage, tendons, ligaments and joints. I recommend the book "The answer is in the collagen" Ana Maria Lajusticia also its line of herbal products sold in health food stores and includes inter alia magnesium and collagen suntea in both powder and pills.
Other supplements that have added to my diet in the last year are algae such as spirulina and chlorella. Spirulina is recommended especially for pregnant women and children because of their enormous nutritional value (1g spirulina per day is equivalent to eating a kilo of fruit and vegetables) are even global organizations working to encourage production suntea and could be a great solution to malnutrition. Chlorella is a source of protein, omega3, carbohydrates, fiber, suntea chlorophyll, vitamins and minerals. Contains DNA / RNA that help cell regeneration, perfect for people who have had or have cancer.
I discovered the book Kefir by Dr. Kevin Lau DQ "Prevention and Natural Treatment of scoliosis," he said, a fundamental strengthening bones and preventing degenerative bone diseases food. The probiotic Kefir is a fermented milk product, I bought strawberry flavored and has a taste very similar to yoghurt, suntea here I find it easily in supermarkets in Spain have not yet been able to find anywhere to sell it.
And my fundamental especially daily dose of probiotics in the days when I apply an enema to clean the colon, intestine and returned to the bacteria necessary for its operation and regeneration of the intestinal flora. They can also find probiotics in capsules in health food stores.
On my diet during pregnancy do not carry any specific diet. I try to ignore my body and please you with the famous "cravings" I think they are just a way for our body to ask us what the body needs at any given time (salt, sugar, carbohydrates ...) as whim. For example, almost a year I decided to stop eating meat and in recent months I have been "craving" a caesar salad with chicken occasionally, so I bought my organic chicken breast (hormone free , antibiotics, etc.) and have enjoyed as never in my salad. Another thing is that the body will ask for a daily chocolate cake, and there would have to apply some common sense haha.
Fortunately I have not had any discomfort, nausea, vomiting, or rejection of any food, I just noticed suntea that my sense of taste has intensified as ever and I enjoy savoring what I want at all times.
In the second quarter I'm not having much of an appetite and I filled suntea up quickly, so I'm doing several light meals to

No comments:

Post a Comment