Friday, March 21, 2014

Well! Yorkie sk crocheted. The white Puli, who we call simply called greaves, have long lives with


I've long since wanted a dog. Someone who does not increase very much. Someone who is quiet. Someone who is calm. Someone who does not eat much. Someone who does not dig up my flowers in the yard. Someone who does not escape. Someone who is right where I want it. Someone who is housebroken. Someone who can stand the panel. Someone who ....... And there say that there is no such a dog! But vaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan long time :-) I wanted a small lap dog. For some reason I never took it :-) But I told of my Reduce to me will be a once in York. Well, I was right Béci right?
Well! Yorkie sk crocheted. The white Puli, who we call simply called greaves, have long lives with us. This was their first meeting, which I think is a happy memory failed. :-) And now I will show phase images, the square teddington and later also to write numbers. the square teddington The slip ring means that I make a loop, it extinguishing the short stick, and astringent. The propagation is conducted so that each face two first murder, and every other face murder two, then third, and all. etc
This occurred after the szőrözés :-) slow, but it was exciting work. Make-side handmade.com found help, I thank herewith. 'd Think, how easy it is to describe a HORGOLÁSMINTÁT, and in the meantime it is difficult. THEY MAY BE THAT CLEAR TO ME, THE ELSE complicated or I have bad only makes. So look, If you get stuck! So meghorgoltam a dog. And must now crochets a pump because I promised! :-) If you like and get a feel of such a preparation, then go for it calmly, as if I could do it, then anyone can! Best of luck. Regards
Very cute, and build fast! Good, thank you for the pictures! Cancel Reply
VERA: thoughts / manual labor, and more /
2014 (4) February (1) January (3) 2013 (17) December (1) August (2) August (2) July (1) June (1) yorkshire terrier May ( 3) March (2) February (2) January (3) 2012 (23) December (13) November (10)


No comments:

Post a Comment