Tuesday, March 25, 2014

If you already Citaro, behold one of the city


March 2014 (1) February 2014 (1) January 2014 (1) December 2013 (3) November 2013 (2) October 2013 (2) September 2013 (1) August 2013 (2) July 2013 (3) June 2013 (2) May 2013 (3) April 2013 (4) Read more ...
Summer is here, in July, a few days ago and started this year Sommerticket validity period. I did not expect to make the first trip for a long time that the capital of Styria, Graz led this time.
The trail started somewhat anomalously, since the start of Győr was not in my hands the Sommerticket. The reason is that this year has been a season ticket can only be purchased in the domestic money price of ÖBB so alone in Sopron, carbuoy Hungary, international box office can get. The new system also means that you have ÖBB Vorteilscard also be the task (19.90 EUR) and are thus not MÁV-Start connector provides tickets to the limit. The latter carbuoy is quite a huge loss for me.
So the way: I went to Győr, Sopron at the 5:54's party, carbuoy where after I bought the ST, I went on the 7:47's Wiener Neustadt person. It even reaches 8 am in Austria, therefore, MATTERSBURG carbuoy I had to take another train tickets as well (thanks to the VC's carbuoy lot was just 2 euros). The train finally fell to the usual two-minute delay in Wiener Neustadt, but luckily the bus to Ljubljana EC was not there, so I could easily get out through it. Speaking of comfort, the train managed to find the only empty car carrier, one of Slovenia, in addition to Bruck an der Mur station of party members is not broken, so much of the road had their own niche. I do not complain. D
The city's argument now is not fun is the main railway station in photography, but rather wanted to leave as soon as possible to the center. Keplerbrücke the first round went to the No. 63 bus, which then bevillamosoztam carbuoy the Jakominiplatz on.
A few days some of the places I looked on Google Maps before carbuoy departure, where I thought it would be worthwhile to go take pictures. Such was the 7 tram terminus at St. Leonrad / PPO (Provincial Hospital) area.
In addition to the 77 I looked carbuoy in the 60s line myself even at home. The two outer terminal line as the crow flies just over a kilometer away from each other only, but due to the height difference between them do not really want to walk this path. Fortunately, there is a scheduled bus service, even the person of between 61 and 60 Berliner Ring bus terminal inside the Krenngasse. The line through a mountainous area leads through family home, on the road in places little more than a wide band along the edge and out in the 30's table. The vehicles enter the Watzke the line.
I knew that the bus Watzke will ensure the line, I thought that something will be the midi, but I never expected this. Felröhögtem out loud when I saw that we rongyol bouncing down the road towards the station. D
Then bevillamosoztam JPL, and then the 31-inch 32-inch 33 lines taking pictures of my aim. First, however, I have a circle of 39 are being received with Volvo hybrid, recalling the memories of two years ago. Once that is done, the touch of Griesplatz went to Don Bosco, where he would have been perfect lighting conditions.
The third surprise of the day: last year I met once already this machine in Linz and then having traveled almost carbuoy all over Austria, and a test is carried out without passengers in Kecskemet, right now is the Austrian Graz hybrid articulated Citaroja. carbuoy
If you already Citaro, behold one of the city's newest acquisitions from. The cabin is way much better than the Pest chance, there is an opposite example, the third door stroller storage. The engine can only take up two seats in the passenger compartment, although this comes at a price: the back door is a piece of otherwise low steps. That's a compromise I think fits smoothly ...
The fourth day surprise: a small company has 8900's Volvo as well. If all it's going to have a stranger carbuoy affect carbuoy the shape of the national roads soon, though the buses will have Raba emblem.
Of course, now it was powered prosthesis, though not as greatly as the road my earlier occasion. This time the 4 and 5 lines were substituted carbuoy salt for a short distance of two of stops, in addition to working days only, and not all day.
As always, time is flying now, slowly we could do to go to the Hauptbahnhof. Before that, however, also took the opportunity to shoot electricity Hauptplatz at all, once you go there now exceptionally VILIKO not been completed.
Finally, the station (my first), I approached the tram. The past two years had to be replaced in the center of the trams in the area due to ongoing construction work. Then built a new underground carbuoy tram stop.
On the way home, traveling between proven Maribor and Vienna Meidling OIC successor, the 751-RJ evening I took advantage of in 2011. As the train meanwhile cut back to Graz, a 20 to 25 minutes before I was out already, and so

No comments:

Post a Comment