Friday, February 14, 2014

2011 (1) March (1) 2010 (34) December (3) November (2) October (1) September (2) High


Heii ... NV was at times embarrassing: D Although the latter did not know what I think the party suspected halloween cookie jar him. At least he did not say anything: D Though was so funny .. On Saturday evening, luckily you came back again. Although twelve times in the evening, I thought I was going straight home to sleep because I was a bit vässu ... Well, I got home at night but the one time I went away again. I looked and looked, the way you built it again, halloween cookie jar and management and asked all sorts of questions. At times, there was even fun to watch if you're a bit nervous after the lamp went into one ^ ^ Sometime we went to see the film. Or, well, it can be said that I only saw the first kolmekümment minutes, because the rest of the time I slept ... Half the time I woke up at five. He was still on top. I felt the smell of smoke. I wondered, that I never really knew if he would have left the side of my bed. Strange. pretty soon, and I stayed with her again in the morning magama.Pühapäeva slept quite a long time. Was a beautiful morning for me again. He made it pretty ^ ^ Yesterday I went Raplas sõidutundides.Tagasi came to the same bus, which Erki. Both were vässud. Erki came from work, he'll understand why he was so vässu. But in my case, it remains unclear as to add further detail that Mann was asleep last night before the ten Have a great day and a lot of love for every living being!
2011 (1) March (1) 2010 (34) December (3) November (2) October (1) September (2) High-voltage barely hardly breathing Mann such as velvet and silk August (2) July (2) June (2) May (2) April (3) March (3) February (6) January (6) 2009 (25) December (2) July (1) June (4) May (3) April (4) March (3) February (5) January (3)


No comments:

Post a Comment