Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Are those the paper stripey straws? FUN! I


Happy first day of summer, everyone! To celebrate, I’m waldegrave arms bringing you a recipe for my favorite summer drink. I was first introduced to this delicious concoction through Starbucks - their black tea lemonade. It’s also known as an Arnold waldegrave arms Palmer. No matter what you call it, it’s delicious. I don’t know about you, but I find lemonade a little strong on it’s own. It’s yummy, of course, but not exactly thirst-quenching. This totally is. The tea mellows out the lemonade, it’s so perfect for these hot summer days. I couldn’t find a recipe I liked, so I made up my own. It’s pretty easy, all your doing is making tea and lemonade and combining the two. I hope you enjoy! Homemade Black Tea Lemonade Tea: 4 large black tea bags (or 6ish regular sized tea bags) 6 cups of water Lemonade: 1 cup sugar 1 cup water (for the simple syrup) 1 cup lemon juice (from 4-6 lemons) Bring 6 cups of water to boil, remove from heat, add tea bags and allow to steep for 10 minutes. While the tea steeps, make your simple syrup: heat the water and sugar in a small saucepan until the sugar is completely dissolved. Meanwhile, juice your lemons. Combine the lemon juice, simple syrup, and steeped tea in a pitcher. Stir! Refrigerate for about an hour. If it’s too strong waldegrave arms for you, just add some cold water! Serve over ice, with stripey straws, if at all possible. :)
Are those the paper stripey straws? FUN! I'm going to give this a try. I hear ya about the lemonade thing - adding something else sounds perfect. I tried lavender lemonade at the Blanco Lavender Festival last weekend and it was so good, gonna give that a try too. Reply Delete
yum - that is my sister's favorite drink Reply Delete waldegrave arms
Arnold Palmer's are my favorite.. I can't wait to make this! Reply Delete
This is a great simple and delicious sounding recipe! Perfect for the heat of the Summer! Reply Delete
Love this too! We always make our own sweet tea (not too sweet though) and I picked up some organic lemonade (that wasn't too sweet either) and added some to the glass.. waldegrave arms I am TOTALLY addicted. I had always heard of Arnold Palmers but just always had my tea plain, well, this steps it up a notch! great pics! -Elizabeth Reply Delete
That Arnold Palmer really knew what he was doing! We went to Charleston last summer waldegrave arms and drank peach iced tea mixed with lemonade for three days. Heaven! I really need to make my own now and your recipe looks wonderful. Reply Delete waldegrave arms
Mmmm. I love these from Starbucks, waldegrave arms as well as the minty green tea lemonades. I think lemon and mint work well together! Reply Delete
Had to comment waldegrave arms on the cow post...I love them too. I am so happy to hear I am not the only one that has been thoroughly infatuated with them :) http://www.stephmodo.com/2009/10/for-love-of-cows.html Reply Delete
Made this yesterday and it is amazing! Thank you!! Reply Delete
In a large bowl, whisk together the ateş ve su buz devri brown sugar, melted butter, flour and salt. Add in the eggs, maple syrup This dish is really amazing to eat.As there has been mixed many awesome ingredients kafa topu so it should be delicious for everyone.I would like to make this dish and will eat with my family. Reply Delete
شركة نظيف منازل بالرياض افضل شركة نظافة بالرياض شركة تنظيف مجالس بالرياض افضل شركة تنظيف فلل بالرياض تنظيف موكيت بالرياض مكافحة حشرات بالرياض شركة رش مبيد بالرياض waldegrave arms شركة تنظيف خزانات شركة عزل خزانات شركة كشف تسربات بالرياض نقل أثاث في الرياض تخزين عفش بالرياض شركات نقل عفش في الرياض شركة تخزين اثاث نقل اثاث رخيص شركات نقل اثاث مؤسسة نقل اثاث بالرياض Reply Delete
شركة نقل اثاث بالمدينة المنورة افضل شركة تنظيف منازل بالمدينة المنورة  شركة تنظيف شقق بالرياض شركة تنظيف بالدمام  شركات تنظيف بالدمام  شركه تنظيف خزانات بالدمام شركة تنظيف بمكة  شركه نقل اثاث بمكة  شركة مكافحة حشرات بمكة  شركة نقل اثاث بجدة  waldegrave arms شركة تنظيف فلل بالدمام  شركة نقل اثاث بالدمام  شركات تنظيف بالدمام  مستودعات تخزين الاثاث بالرياض here here here here here here here here Reply Delete
here شركة عزل خزانات بالرياض كشف تسربات المياه شركة تنظيف فلل بالرياض شركة تنظيف مجالس بالرياض تسليك مجارى شركة تنظيف موكيت بالرياض شركة تنظيف شقق بالرياض شركة تنظيف منازل بالرياض شركة تنظيف بيارات waldegrave arms بالرياض شركة عزل اسطح بالرياض شركة تنظيف مسابح بالرياض شركة تنظيف كنب بالرياض شركة جلى بلاط بالرياض شركة تنظيف بالرياض Reply Delete
شركة نقل اثاث بالرياض تخزين اثاث شركة رش مبيدات بالرياض شركة مكافحة حشرات بالرياض شركة تنظيف خزانات بالرياض شركة تنظيف بيارات waldegrave arms بالرياض waldegrave arms شركة تسليك مجارى بالرياض شركة كشف تسربات بالرياض شركات العزل الحراري شركة عزل مائي شركة عوازل شركة عزل اسطح عزل خزانات شركة تنظيف خزانات افضل شركة تنظيف خزانات بالرياض Reply Delete
شركة نقل اثاث بالرياض شركة تنظيف شقق شركة تنظيف منازل بالرياض   شركة تنظيف بالرياض   شركة عزل خزانات بالرياض شركة تنظيف خزانات بالرياض شركة تنظيف مسابح بالرياض شركة تخزين اثاث بالرياض افضل شركة مكافحة حشرات شركة تنظيف ف

No comments:

Post a Comment