Thursday, October 2, 2014

it is also one of the sin !! (Although I guess now give up myself, though slobber drips) coworkers


Home | we went out there and went there ... | DOWN ON FRIDAY gross facts about food AND "| that's how I'll adapt? "|" Sit, bathe TO escapes ... " | OVERVIEW OF THE WEEK | HAPPY couple! "|" Daddy VISITING "" | "KALAEMA PARK" | The Psych and BBQ | BRING JANA working gross facts about food on ...
Piret raised the question of how the candy tastes like Australia. My kommisöödiku if this is a topic very dear to the heart and needs a separate topic posting. I must admit that Australia sweets left me absull loss of appetite due to the abundance of fruits and cold until a few days ago, I discovered an eerily starch gross facts about food and foam rubber Bananas cheap candy (1-2 dollars a pack depending on the store). The ghastly gross facts about food to me, and how they taste. Today I bought two packs of these chemical habit, I took almost one skin and one weekend I bought a spare. Ints already hates me when I eat them in bed and they're chemically smell. Among children it for'm cool, I just secretly gross facts about food they're gross facts about food about to eat (which I usually do, however). Leila's ever commented that I eat nnii horrible gross facts about food habit. Yes, I like all kinds of weird :))))) In fact, I hope that now I eat them myself gross facts about food full of emesis, and you will not want to even see them anymore. In the meantime, if covered with sweet fruits. gross facts about food But otherwise, the confectionery shelves Nigu age. On the local candy, but there are also introductions as we - all of Tic TACs, Werthers Originals, Menthosed and chewing gum, etc., etc.. But yesterday I tried for the first time in mango Rael and I think I found a new love so sweet :) Niii hüväne! No ülimagus! Exactly my liking. Apparently they are not very much at one time due to the sweetness gross facts about food of leisure even to eat, but for me as it's quite a sweet morsel magusamaiale. Ints ever commented that it is slightly kuuseokka taste. Yes, indeed, is close to a light shade of cream, although at, but it's a very enjoyable and not interfere. The only flaw that this fruit is so expensive. Often the two pieces gross facts about food will cost $ 5, and today I got two pieces of the write-down gross facts about food of $ 2:50. I guess must be the future market top stuck, gross facts about food market days and at the end got a box full buy 12-15 dollars (in a box approximately 12 pieces or more. We have been here for two terribly hot day. Yard walk like a sauna. 35 degrees in the shade is not something õllatavat, rather than approaching the thermometer to 40 degrees in the shade. Worse! little prelude to the summer :) what a cracker needs tomorrow as promised 35 degrees and then 21 degrees and rain on Sunday. That would be a marvel, because my eyes are not here to rain näind. My agriculture did not come here to do something. Rukkililled which rose up so nicely - snails ate freshly gross facts about food risen shoots off. Till rose nicely, with a dry off. Watering gross facts about food can do every night, but the ground was so fluffy and light, the heat made her day too. Must try for the plants to grow, and then another aianurka the shadow of the earth masses and dense planting. Four dill plant has yet to be implemented jäänd and we'll see if they get in power. Parsley and lettuce, which I have here the last man left in the family, though they are lush and powerful. So just try to be the major replanting. Tomorrow we plan to ride on Sundays Jamberoo Action Park, which is essentially like us Vembu-Tembumaa or Finland Serena, however, the surface gross facts about food area and the attractions gross facts about food and greatness. Of course, we hope that we do not melt in there.
Leilal is right! My meelst you always gross facts about food eat too weird habit of any kind. Caramels, gross facts about food and I do not know what else. Most certainly a matter of taste. But schokolaad how it tastes schokolaad ??? Have you tried. For many foreigners, the Estonian schokolaad weird taste. Or do you know schokolaadi not eat, eat their own caramels and vatukomme. # Bugs on Oct 13, 2006 5:21 AM
I do not eat shoksi !!! I ate one of the moments in the dark mõrushoksi, but no longer isuta. I'm not a fan of shokalaadikommide. actually - in the meantime were my favorite candy Kaevuri, gross facts about food vat though I ate them and I bought the store inventories. otherwise, go along shokokommidest. if so, I like these colored buttons, hahaa, again, some strange candy :) But now, I will eat the sugar and strawberries with whipped cream (unfoamed) gross facts about food - the sin of his own time, he taught me Karin. hehee, otherwise, I still ate it with milk. But my favorite was the strawberries in cream and milk together (along with all the floating plate) # buggers October 13, 2006 5:22 AM
jaaa my most favorite candy is barbarism. and then I taste the fruit meringues, I õgisin them in the summer, and then went to the bags of grain pastry was closed for repairs, and I do not party. Beetle # October 13, 2006 6:18 AM
it is also one of the sin !! (Although I guess now give up myself, though slobber drips) coworkers brought just Pagaripoisid küsiseid and said that mine left over, I replied that I did not get to eat them. They adopted the "you have an allergy or !?" I am trying to be strong, as the weekend goes out of hand anyway (Imre's birthday). I just went to the pharmacy K

No comments:

Post a Comment